GluSeal 90 Adhesive SkinStitch, 0.2ml (1 Ampule)
GluSeal 90 Adhesive SkinStitch, 0.2ml (1 Ampule) by McKesson at Health Products Online. MPN: 938460. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Health care professionals across the country know SkinStitch as a better, cost-effective alternative to other brands of skin adhesive. This product is rapidly gaining popularity because of the superior design of its ''user-friendly'' applicator, low cost, and less waste. SkinStitch is a great way to close and protect most minor wounds. For optimum results and to lessen scarring, wound edges should be straight and lie together naturally. Clean and dry the skin thoroughly. Stabilize the wound edge
Product Description & Reviews
Health care professionals across the country know SkinStitch as a better, cost-effective alternative to other brands of skin adhesive. This product is rapidly gaining popularity because of the superior design of its "user-friendly" applicator, low cost, and less waste. SkinStitch is a great way to close and protect most minor wounds. For optimum results and to lessen scarring, wound edges should be straight and lie together naturally. Clean and dry the skin thoroughly. Stabilize the wound edges from top to bottom and be sure the edges are matched correctly. Ensure that the wound edges are flat, meet perfectly and are not rolled under. Apply a series of small dots of SkinStitch glue sparingly at wound edges, but not in the wound. The dots allow for better control of the glue application. While holding the edges together, use the applicator to pull the adhesive across to the other side of the wound. Thus, you are essentially creating a bridge across the wound. Hold for 30 seconds while the glue hardens. Apply a second thin layer. Two or three thin layers are better than one thick layer, as thick applications do not enhance bonding and tend to crack and loosen prematurely. No further dressing is required. Dimensions: 3" H x 6" W x .25" D (packaged) Weight: 0.2 oz
Features & Highlights
- SkinStitch forms a microbial barrier. Helps prevent infection and minimizes scarring. Treatment can be completed quickly while creating a cosmetically pleasing result.
- SkinStitch is an amazing, cost effective, skin adhesive used in the painless treatment of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, and minor irritations of the skin and helps protect them from infection.
- Patients can become anxious about how their lacerations will be treated. When they realize you are using SkinStitch and are not going to cause them additional pain, their whole attitude quickly changes.
- Your procedure is completed quickly, and the patient can quickly resume normal activities.
- Using SkinStitch will greatly improve the chances of optimum cosmetic results. You can feel confident your patient has just experienced a high level of personal comfort in a timely manner. The repair is permanent and usually does not require a follow-up.
Health and Beauty
Have questions about this item (938460), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by McKesson, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Designed to maintain a moist wound-healing environment. Carrasyn V Hydrogel is a thicker version of the Carrasyn Hydrogel wound dressing.Non oily. For primary dressing. Dressing type: Gel. For wound condition type : Shallow/Deep; All drainage type.
mpn: 2000130, ean: 0858071004119,
Natural Seal Invisible Bandage is an exciting new product to the natural market, containing no environmentally harmful ingredients or processing, and is perfect for kids' cuts and scrapes, and so much more! Invented by a mom and PhD Chemist, Dr. Kerr...
mpn: B07R6TBBT8, ean: 0858071004379,
Natural Seal Liquid Bandage is a preservative free, sting free, protective coating that mimics the properties of your own skin for a natural feel while providing exceptional protection against infection. Designed for use with minor cuts, scrapes and ...
INDICATIONS:Curad FlexSeal Spray BandageInstantly creates a transparent and breathable film over a wound to help protect it from water, dirt and germs. The resulting protective film is water-resistant and transparent. Ideal for cuts and scrapes. Spra...