Thermotex Far Infrared Heating Pad - Platinum, All Purpose
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Thermotex Far Infrared Heating Pad - Platinum, All Purpose by Thermotex Platinum at Health Products Online. SKU: 500923. MPN: 29. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. THERMOTEX FAR INFRARED HEATING PAD - PLATINUM, ALL PURPOSE Engineered to flex and wrap to relieve pain & inflammation with far infrared heat therapy; the Platinum penetrates 10x deeper to increase blood flow in large muscle groups in the body including the upper and lower back, hamstrings, abdomen and arms. The Platinum System is the most studied, popular and versatile far infrared therapeutic device in the industry. Boasting 3 patented heat inserts, the Platinum System provides targeted, safe a
Product Description & Reviews
THERMOTEX FAR INFRARED HEATING PAD - PLATINUM, ALL PURPOSE Engineered to flex and wrap to relieve pain & inflammation with far infrared heat therapy; the Platinum penetrates 10x deeper to increase blood flow in large muscle groups in the body including the upper and lower back, hamstrings, abdomen and arms. The Platinum System is the most studied, popular and versatile far infrared therapeutic device in the industry. Boasting 3 patented heat inserts, the Platinum System provides targeted, safe and effective infrared heat to almost every part of the body. After just 20 minutes of use, the soothing infrared wavelengths penetrate up to 2.36 inches into the applied area. This results in an increase in blood flow, which provides nutrients, oxygen and proteins to the area to relieve pain and inflammation. These enhanced natural properties are what the body requires to heal. Provides relief from: Muscle pain and stiffness Joint pain associated with arthritis Muscle spasms Sprains & strains Inflammation Helps to improve: Deep muscular relaxation Increased circulation to the area that is being treated The removal of harmful and painful pro-inflammatory mediators (toxins) Post activity recovery Reduced risk of injury pre and post activity Reduce and remove lactic acid build up Specifications Heat Inserts - 3 - 3" X 8" Voltage - 120 volts 12 watts Manufacturer Warranty - One year on parts and labour Cost of Use - Approximately 4 cents per month *if used as directed*
Features & Highlights
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY For over 23 years Thermotex has nurtured and supported individuals through pain management and healing with science backed technology. Clinical trials and rigorous testing have proven the efficacy and long-term benefits of this infrared therapy for various types of pain that is often left unchanged by traditional pain management strategies. Thermotex products provide deep penetrating heat that does not burn or dehydrate, targeting pain and inflammation where it originates
- TRUSTED PRODUCT Thermotex products have attained medical device registration with the FDA and Health Canada, while meeting integral manufacturing standards and ISO certifications for their trademarked products. Manufacturing in their Calgary, Alberta facility has allowed them the ability to maintain complete control to ensure compliance is met ensuring each product is as close to perfect as it can be
- GUARANTEED PAIN RELIEF Relieves pain and inflammation naturally with far infrared heat therapy, penetrating 10x deeper than traditional heating pads. After just 20 minutes the soothing infrared wavelengths penetrate up to 2.36 inches resulting in increased blood flow. The increased blood flow brings in oxygen, nutrients and proteins and reduces lactic acid and inflammation in the area being treated. These enhanced natural properties are what the body requires to promote healing
- WARRANTY AND CARE All products come with a one year manufacturer warranty on parts and labor. All covers can be easily cleaned by dry cleaning or washing in your washing machine. Remove all heat inserts and wiring and wash on a gentle cycle. Place in the dryer on low heat or allow to dry naturally on a drying rack
- PLATINUM Our Platinum model is the most popular due to its versatility. Designed with 3 heat inserts allows you to use it comfortably anywhere on your body. Use it in the flat position to treat back pain or menstrual cramps. It can also be wrapped around your arm or leg, draped over your shoulder or zigzagged in the nape of your neck. Ideal for treating conditions such as arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, fibromyalgia and sports injuries. It comes with a long and short strap for ease of use
15 in wide::17 in long
7.25 x 5.5 x 15.25 inches
7.3 x 5.5 x 15.1 inches
Have questions about this item (29), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Thermotex Platinum, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ZZHP1427, ean: 0842167061100,
BodyMed White Digital Electric Moist Heating Pad Delivers Therapeutic Warmth at Source of Pain 14'' x 27'' Deliver Therapeutic Warmth Right to the Source of Your Patient's Pain Give patients temporary relief from muscle strains and sprains, joint pai...
mpn: Heating Pad-L,
What's Graphene? Andre Geim and Kostya Novoselov were awarded the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics, ''for groundbreaking experiments regarding the two-dimensional material graphene''. Graphene is the newest, strongest and thinnest material. As a conductor...
Heating pad for Back PainEasy to use with 2-hour auto-shutoff feature: Easy-to-operate digital LED controller lets you switch between 6 personalized heat settings; 2-hour auto-shutoff feature conserves energy and prevents excessive heating. Relieve y...
mpn: Dynastar Moist Heat Relief 4030, ean: 0728614183901,
220 Volt Heating Pad for use overseas in Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East, and any other 220 / 240 volts country. ***Micro Fleece material cover. Removable Machine washable cover. Fast Max Heat Technologyports Injuries, Strains, Tired muscles, arthr...