Free Shipping Included! Thermotex Far Infrared Heating Pad - Left Wrist by Thermotex at Health Products Online. MPN: 63. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. THERMOTEX FAR INFRARED HEATING PAD - LEFT WRIST Drug free pain relief for less than 4 cent per month! Designed to target the wrist or forearm to deliver safe and effective far infrared heat, penetrating 10x deeper to increase blood flow to the source of pain. The Wrist System is available for both the left and right wrist providing comfortable and ergonomic fit. Our Wrist Systems utilize one infrared insert. After just 20 minutes of use, the soothing infrared wavelengths penetrate up to 2.36 inc
Product Description & Reviews
THERMOTEX FAR INFRARED HEATING PAD - LEFT WRIST Drug free pain relief for less than 4 cent per month! Designed to target the wrist or forearm to deliver safe and effective far infrared heat, penetrating 10x deeper to increase blood flow to the source of pain. The Wrist System is available for both the left and right wrist providing comfortable and ergonomic fit. Our Wrist Systems utilize one infrared insert. After just 20 minutes of use, the soothing infrared wavelengths penetrate up to 2.36 inches into the applied area. This results in an increase in blood flow, which enhances the natural properties that the body requires to heal. Providing nutrients, oxygen and proteins to the area and delivering relief of pain and inflammation. Provides relief from: Muscle pain and stiffness Joint pain associated with arthritis Muscle spasms Sprains & strains Inflammation Helps to improve: Deep muscular relaxation Increased circulation to the area that is being treated The removal of harmful and painful pro-inflammatory mediators (toxins) For use with your LEFT wrist Specifications Heat Insert - 1 - 2" X 8" Voltage - 120 volts 3 watts Manufacturer Warranty - One year on parts and labour Cost of Use - Approximately 4 cents per month *if used as directed*
Features & Highlights
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY For over 23 years Thermotex has nurtured and supported individuals through pain management and healing with science backed technology. Clinical trials and rigorous testing have proven the efficacy and long-term benefits of this infrared therapy for various types of pain that is often left unchanged by traditional pain management strategies. Thermotex products provide deep penetrating heat that does not burn or dehydrate, targeting pain and inflammation where it originates
- TRUSTED PRODUCT Thermotex products have attained medical device registration with the FDA and Health Canada, while meeting integral manufacturing standards and ISO certifications for their trademarked products. Manufacturing in their Calgary, Alberta facility has allowed them the ability to maintain complete control to ensure compliance is met ensuring each product is as close to perfect as it can be
- GUARANTEED PAIN RELIEF Relieves pain and inflammation naturally with far infrared heat therapy, penetrating 10x deeper than traditional heating pads. After just 20 minutes the soothing infrared wavelengths penetrate up to 2.36 inches resulting in increased blood flow. The increased blood flow brings in oxygen, nutrients and proteins and reduces lactic acid and inflammation in the area being treated. These enhanced natural properties are what the body requires to promote healing
- WARRANTY AND CARE All products come with a one year manufacturer warranty on parts and labor. All covers can be easily cleaned by dry cleaning or washing in your washing machine. Remove all heat inserts and wiring and wash on a gentle cycle. Place in the dryer on low heat or allow to dry naturally on a drying rack
- WRIST Our Wrist model is designed to treat repetitive strain injuries as well as easing muscle and joint pain in the wrist and forearm area while providing a comfortable and ergonomic fit. The single infrared heat insert provides effective far infrared heat, penetrating 2.36 inches into the applied area. This results in an increase in blood flow which enhances the natural properties that the body requires to heal by going right to the source of the pain
Health and Beauty
4 x 3.5 x 10.75 inches
4.2 x 3.2 x 10.4 inches
Have questions about this item (63), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Thermotex, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AmBioMatCompactProTrimB1, ean: 0791082942646,
Ereada Corp is an American company focusing on FIR mats from natural Amethyst.Classic collection in Rich Brown includes 5 mats: Mini, Midsize, Pro, Single and Queen. These mats are made in Korea by Hyundai Medical the FDA registered manufacturer.The ...
The FIGERM Heating Pad is ideal for those suffering from pain or stiffness, this easy-to-maneuver pad provides up to two hours of hot relief. Additionally, it can be used to keep warm and comfy during a cold winter. Another feature about this product...
mpn: LHP001, ean: 0602860822459,
This reusable heating and cooling pack is made of dry cherry seeds with a cotton linen outer shell. The pack can be warmed in the microwave or cooled in the freezer for hot and cold therapies. Contains no chemicals, and the all-natural cherry seeds w...
mpn: PELUMBAR-G, ean: 0817387020688,
Target the pain in your lower back and abdomen with the PureRelief Lumbar & Abdominal Heating Pad. This specialized pad is designed with a built-in pocket that holds an optional hot/cold gel pack you can use for a more intense therapeutic experience ...